The closest place to buy food is in the shop directly in Mnetěš, at the town center. Other options are the following:
Mělník (17 km) – Kaufland, Billa, Penny, Tesco, Albert
Roudnice nad Labem (8 km) – Billa, Kaufland, Tesco.
If you desire to go shopping for clothes, shoes, etc. you can go to Prague or Dresden. In Prague we recommend to visit shopping centers where you can find various shops.
Parking is possible either at the shopping malls (some may have paid parking) or you may park are in the P+R in Letňany then travelling into the city via Metro / Underground (located near the highway D8).
Prague – Letňany
- 38 km (28 minutes by car)
Prague – Černý Most
- 46 km (34 minutes by car)
Prague – Galerie Harfa
- tram stop „Ocelářská“
Prague – Palladium (centrum)
- metro line C – station „Náměstí Republiky“
Prague – Westfield Chodov
- metro line C – station „Chodov“
Prague – Metropole Zličín
- metro line B – station „Zličín“
- distance from the cottage is 108 km (1 hour and 6 minutes car drive)
- a huge number of shops and shopping galleries with an endless selection:
- Altmarkt Galerie: https://dresden.to/dresden/en/shopping-dresden/altmarkt-galerie/
- ElbePark: https://dresden.to/dresden/en/shopping-dresden/elbepark/
- Prager Strasse: https://dresden.to/dresden/en/shopping-dresden/prager-strasse/
- KaufPark: https://dresden.to/dresden/en/shopping-dresden/kaufpark-dresden/